Wednesday, April 8, 2009

♀Flirt♀ FTU


For this tutorial you will need working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the wonderful work of Keith Garvey. You need a license to use his art. You can get one HERE.
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the fabulous FTU kit called Pieces of Us, By Claudia. You can get her kit HERE.
Thanks hun!
Font of Choice: I am using Commercial Script BT
My Supplies: 3 Square Template. You can download it HERE.

Ready? Let's Go!

Open my template in PSP.
Open a New Raster Layer 600x600 white
Copy and paste my template on the canvas.
Open the Doodle Stars- use your deform tool to shape and size along the side of the big square.
Open the Flowerbead2- Again using your deform tool shape and side between the two little squares.
Grab your magic wand- Click inside one square and add a paper of choice. Selections-Invert-Delete-Selections-None
Click inside another square and add a paper of choice. Selections-Invert-Delete-Selections-None
Click inside the large square and add a paper of choice. Selections-Invert-Delete-Selections-None
Grab your Magic Wand again and click inside a square- Add a tube of choice. Selections-Invert-Delete-Selections-None
Do this step for the other 2 squares as well.
Open Flower2- Duplicate-Mirror-Duplicate-Flip-Duplicate-Mirror.
Open Flower3- Place where you would like it.
Open Bead2- Place it where you would like it on your tag.
Add your copyright and license information and any other elements you would like.
Save as png or jpeg.
Your Done!

I hope you liked this tut. I would love to see your creations. You can email me them and I will add them to the slide.

Any resemblance to another tut is purely coincidental.

Written By: Nicole April 8, 2009


2 comments:

  1. I just redid my blog moving my tags and tuts to another blog and linked it. I'll be posting your blinkie tomorrow. I am on my laptop and can't find your e-mail with instructions on it. Then I also have a tut with how to personalize the blog which I have wanted to do since the beginning, but couldn't figure it out. So, hopefully tomorrow I'll get that done. but I do have exams on Monday to study for (darn it!).

    But thanks soooooo much for doing the tuts with my kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Claudia. I love your kits. Great job! Would you like me to email you again?

    ReplyDelete