Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Friendships of Love


For this tut you will need working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the fabulous work of Keith Garvey. In order to use his art you need al license. You can get one Here.
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the beautiful FTU Scrap Kit called "Angels Watching Us" By Mar. You can find the scrap kit Here.
Thank you Mar!
Font of Choice: I am using Segoe Script
Ready? Let's Go!
  • Open a 700x700 Raster Layer White, don't worry we will resize it at the end.
  • Open 2 Frames from the Scrap kit. resize them by 70% and copy and paste them on your canvas. Using your deform tool, Size them to the size you want.
  • Grab your Magic Wand and click inside the first Frame layer. Add a paper of choice. Selections-Invert-Delete-Selections-None
  • Do that same step for the other frame layer using a different paper!
  • Open 2 bows. Resize them by 15% and paste them on the corner of the frames.
  • Open Flower 16 and 18. Resize them by 15% Copy and paste them on your tag.
  • Open the bear element. resize the bear by 20% and paste him in one of the frames.
  • Open the Birdhouse on the stick (element #36) and resize it by 20%. Place it under the bear.
  • Open the Rabbit in the basket (element #34) and resize him by 20%. Place him in the other frame layer.
  • Open the Big Flower Pot with Flowers (Element #35) Resize it by 30% and place it behind the rabbit and basket.
  • Open your tube and place it in the middle of your tag.
  • Add a drop shadow to all your frames and anything else you would like to do.

Add your Copyright and license information.

Save as jpeg or png and Your Done!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. I would love to see your creations you can email me them at sexy_nikkib@hotmail.com. I will add them to the slide show.

Any resemblance to any other tut is purely coincidental.

Written By: Nicole April 1, 2009

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish I had looked through all your tuts sooner. I had to use this scrap kit for a scrap kit game in one of my groups this week. I had a heck of a time making one I liked.

    ReplyDelete