Monday, March 30, 2009

~*~Hope~*~ FTU


To do this Tut you will need working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies:
1 Image of choice. The water image I am using I can not supply as I do not remember where I got it from. If it is yours please let me know so I can credit you properly.
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the Fabulous FTU kit called "Hopeful Green" By Doris. You can find this kit HERE.
Thank you hun!
Template of Choice: I am using Missy's wonderful template #157. You can find the template HERE.
Thank you hun!
Tube of Choice: I am using the gorgeous work of Jasmine Becket-Griffith. In order to use her tubes you must have a license. You can get one HERE.
Font of Choice: I am using Curlz MT
Ready? Let's Go!
  1. Open template in PSP ~Shift~D~Delete original template and delete copyright info off the duplicated template.
  2. Highlight the background layer. Go to Image~Canvas Size~ 650x650
  3. Highlight the Circle Layer~ Select All~Float~DeFloat~ add a paper of choice ~Selections~Invert~Delete~Select~None. Add a Drop shadow.
  4. Repeat step 3 for all the other layers. Delete the heart layer.
  5. Highlight Raster 4~ Magic Wand inside the frame layer~Selections~Modify~Expand by 6.
  6. Add the image your going to use for your background. Set it to Luminance.~Selections~Invert~Delete~Selections~Invert~ Keep selected and add your Tube to your tag.
  7. Add Ribbon3~Use your deform tool to fit into place at the top of the frame.
  8. Add Calla Lillies~Resize by 75%~Use deform tool to fit on the side of the frame~Duplicate~Mirror.
  9. Add bow3~Resize 30%~Place on tag~Duplicate~Mirror.
  10. Add Dragonfly~Resize 50% then 70% and place where you would like it.
  11. Add Hope Bead~Resize by 54%~Place on the Right side.
  12. Add any other elements you would like.
  13. Add your correct Copyright information and license.
  14. Save as PNG or JPEG.

Your Done!

Thank you for trying my tut. I hope you enjoed it. I would love to see your creations. You can email them to me and I will add them to the slide.

Any resemblance to another tut is purely coincidental.

Written By: Nicole March 30, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Missy's website is incorrect. It should be http://divineintentionz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura. I have it fixed now :) Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete