Sunday, March 15, 2009

Most Wanted Girls FTU


To do this tut you must have working knowledge of PSP.
Supplies:
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the beautiful FTU Scrap Kit by Jane. You can find it HERE.
Thank you hun!
Tube of Choice: I am using the wonderful work of Michael Landefeld. You need a license to use his work. You can get one HERE.
Mask of Choice: I am using the wonderful mask called zuzzanna_mask49 by Zuzzanna. you can find this mask HERE.
Thanks hun!
Font of Choice: I am using John Handy LET.
Ready? Let's Go!
Open a new layer 500X500 white
Open brokenrodeo Tri-frame2 and resize it by 60%, Copy and Paste on canvas.
Magic wand inside one frame, Selections-Modify-Expand by 4, Copy and paste paper9, selections-invert-delete-selections-none
Do this for all three frames. Make sure all paper layers are under frame layer.
Magic wand again inside one frame- Copy & paste one tube of choice, Selections-invert-delete-selections-none
Do the same for all three frames with different tubes. Lower transparancy to 50% for all tubes. make sure they are under frame layer.
Open a paper of choice and place it above the white background. Open your mask layer in psp. Layers-New Mask Layer- find zuzzanna_mask49 and make sure source and Invert mask data are checked off. Merge-Group-Duplicate-and Mirror
Open the Silver badge and Silver Star elements. Resize them and place them where you would like them. add a d/s
Add your name to your tag
Add correct copyright and license information.
Save as png. or jpeg and Your done!
Thank you for trying my tut. I hope you liked it.
Any resemblance to another tut ir purely coincidental.
I would love to see your results. You can email them to me and I will post them up on here!
Written by Nicole March 15/09

No comments:

Post a Comment